NEWARK, Del., October 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The dental air polishing devices market should prosper CAGR of 5.2% during the evaluation period. Total turnover will increase by $651.1 million in 2023 for 1.1 billion US dollars by 2033.
Market demand is expected to remain high for prophylactic air polishing devices. This is due to their greater effectiveness in removing plaque and stains from teeth. The target segment is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 5.9% until 2033.
Several factors are expected to drive the growth of the global dental air polishing devices industry. These include the increasing prevalence of dental diseases, growing awareness of oral care, and high adoption of non-invasive dental procedures.
Request for a sample of this report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-17998
Dental air polishing devices become tools for removing plaque, stains and other deposits from teeth. Massive adoption of these devices in dental clinics, hospitals and other end-use sectors is expected to drive the market.
Growing awareness about oral hygiene coupled with increasing incidence of dental problems is expected to fuel the demand for dental air polishing devices. Indeed, patients suffering from dental problems like periodontitis often opt for teeth cleaning procedures.
The increasing adoption of dental implants by individuals increases the risk of peri-implantitis. Patients with implants are more likely to develop this problem because implants do not adhere to the gums as effectively as natural teeth. This can cause inflammation which can lead to peri-implantitis.
To maintain oral hygiene and keep implants clean, patients opt for several dental procedures. This is expected to create high demand for dental air polishing devices during the forecast period.
Key manufacturers such as Dentsply Sirona, Kavo Dental and other market players are investing in researching breakthroughs and improvements. They are constantly launching new products with little to no negative effects, which opens up many opportunities for growth.
Key Takeaways from Dental Air Polishing Devices Market Study:
- The global dental air polishing devices market is expected to reach US$ 1.1 billion by 2033.
- By product, the prophylactic air polishing devices segment is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 5.9%.
- By price range, the mid-range air polisher segment is expected to hold a market share of 50.1% by 2033.
- Based on demands, the dental cleaning and prophylaxis segment is expected to reach US$ 325.1 million by 2033.
- North America is expected to hold a share of around 25% of the global market by 2033.
- The US market size is expected to reach $230.8 million by 2033.
- Demand in the Chinese market is expected to grow by 6.7% CAGR until 2033.
- Sales in India are expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2023 and 2033.
“Increasing demand for minimally invasive cleaning procedures, growing deployment of dental implants, and increasing government support for oral hygiene are expected to drive the global dental air polishing devices market.” is of opinion Sabyasachi Ghoshassociate vice president at analyst Future Market Insights (FMI).
Scope of Dental Air Polishing Devices Market Report:
|Estimated market value (2023)||$651.1 million|
|Projected market value (2033)||1.1 billion US dollars|
|Forecast growth rate (2023 to 2033)||CAGR of 5.2%|
|Forecast period||2023 to 2033|
|Historical data available for||2015 to 2022|
|Market analysis||Millions of US dollars for value and units for volume|
|Key regions covered||North America, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Russia and Belarus, Balkans and Baltics, Middle East and Africa|
|Key countries covered||United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, BENELUX, Nordic countries , United Kingdom, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, GCC countries, Turkey, North Africa, South Africa, Israel.|
|Key market segments covered||Product, price range, application, modality, end user and region|
|Key companies profiled||
Get a head start on the competition in the dental air polishing devices market with our discounted intelligence report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/17998
The market for dental air polishing devices is very competitive. Leading manufacturers are constantly innovating and developing new, cost-effective product lines to increase their consumer base in emerging regions.
- In March 2019, W&H expanded its North American range with two new rotary polishing devices for greater comfort and freedom of movement in the oral cavity during prophylactic or periodontitis treatment.
Key Market Segments Covered in Dental Air Polishing Devices Market Study:
- Prophylactic air polishing device
- Bicarbonate Air Polishing Device
- Air abrasion polishing device
By price range:
- High-end air polisher
- Mid-range air polisher
- Low-end air polisher
- Dental cleaning and prophylaxis
- Treatment of periodontal disease
- Preventative care
- Orthodontic treatment
- Dental implants
- Other dental procedures
- Tabletop air polishing device
- Portable/Handy Air Polishing Device
By end user:
- Dental clinics
- Group dental practices
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia-Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Central Asia
- Russia and Belarus
- Balkan and Baltic countries
- Middle East and Africa
Sabyasachi Ghosh (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over 12 years of experience in the healthcare, medical device and pharmaceutical industries. His curious and analytical nature helped shape his research career.
Identifying the key challenges clients face and designing robust, hypothesis-driven solutions to empower them with strategic decision-making capabilities comes naturally to him. His core expertise lies in areas such as market entry and expansion strategy, feasibility studies, competitive intelligence and strategic transformation.
With a degree in microbiology, Sabyasachi is the author of numerous publications and has been cited in journals including The Journal of mHealth, ITN Online and Spinal Surgery News.
Explore related ongoing coverage from FMI in the Healthcare Market Overview Domain:
- Expanding at a CAGR of 7.9%, the global market Dental Imaging Equipment Market is expected to grow from a valuation of US$2.99 billion in 2021 to US$5.91 billion by 2030, according to Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent market study.
- The Global dental tourism market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 6.7 billion in 2022. According to the report, the market demand is expected to grow at a stupendous CAGR of 13.6%, pushing the market valuation to US$ 24.3 billion. by 2032.
- The Global dental flap surgery market is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 5 billion in 2022. It is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 10.31 billion by registering a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2032.
- THE dental simulator market is expected to grow from US$ 368.8 million in 2023 to US$ 780.5 million in 2033. The dental simulator business is expected to reach a CAGR of 7.8% between 2023 and 2033.
- Global market for implants and dental prostheses sales were valued at approximately US$11.6 billion at the end of 2021. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.0% and surpass a valuation of US$23.7 billion by 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR Certified, Stevie Award Recipient, and Member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insight into the driving factors driving market demand. FMI is the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, advisory services and events to the packaging, food and beverage, consumer technology, healthcare, industry and chemicals. With an extensive team of more than 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional and local expertise on diverse areas and industry trends in more than 110 countries.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, United States
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | Youtube